1. Flying Buttress Architecture Ltd is committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you. We strictly adhere to the requirements of the data protection legislation in the UK.
The purpose of this statement is to explain to you what personal information we collect and how we may use it.
2. When you email us an enquiry using the form available on the ‘Contact’ page of our website we ask you for your contact information.
If you accept a quotation and confirm an order, we need to know your contact information. This allows us to process and fulfil your order. You have the option to withhold personal information that is not required for the order process.
3. We use your personal information only for the purpose of responding to an initial enquiry using the form available on the ‘Contact’ page of our website, or when you confirm an order.
4. We do not sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third party for commercial reasons.
5. We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access in accordance with the UK data protection legislation.
6. We do not collect sensitive information about you except when you specifically knowingly provide it. In order to maintain the accuracy of our database, you can check, update or remove your personal details by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
8. If you have any questions about our privacy and cookies policy please email us at email@example.com